Cektir advises on a range of employment & labour law matters across all sectors. We are highly experienced in dismissals, packages and amicable solutions.
We are often part of larger multi-discipline transaction teams, advising on employment law impacts and risks.
Cektir’s litigation team represents clients in Labour Law matters. We appear before the Labour courts and have experience either as plaintiff or defendant sides.
Cektir also has extensive work experience on advising with respect to collective labour law issues. We represented Client in disputes with labour unions and strike matters.
Services provided include:
- Specialist advice on compliance and disputes
- Dismissal packages
- White Collar Crimes
- Employee salary, tax and benefits rules
- Drafting and reviewing contracts
- Drafting employee handbooks and policies
- Employee transfers, layoffs, redeployment, resignations and dismissals and issues from major organisational change
- Due diligence and effects of M&As from a Turkish labour Law perspective
- Data protection and employee privacy obligations
- Labour court litigation and arbitration
- Foreign employee right and paperwork e.g. work permits, approvals.
- Training to help HR managers keep up to date with changes in the law
To view publications for this practice area, click here. Please consult Cektir for further details before relying on the articles as information in the articles is general in nature.