Cektir advises clients on a range of compliance matters across all sectors: The Bribery Act has a potentially wide territorial reach and impact. Cektir is experienced in helping companies in staying compliant.
Services provided include:
- Domestic & international compliance
- Legal & regulatory due diligence and audits
- Money laundering, anti-corruption and anti-bribery legislation and strategic planning
- Ongoing compliance & monitoring
- Design, implementation and enforcement of comprehensive enterprise-wide compliance and ethics programmes
- Creating compliance guidelines for clients
- Training on compliance
- Conducting third party and anti-corruption due diligence
- UK Bribery Act 2010
- Modern Slavery Act 2015
- FCPA, US Foreign Corrupt Practices Act
To view publications for this practice area, click here. Please consult Cektir for further details before relying on the articles as information in the articles is general in nature.