The European Commission's coronavirus response team is working on all fronts to support efforts to tackle the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak. This includes ongoing coordination with Member States to share information, assess needs and ensure a coherent EU-wide response.
Five commissioners will coordinate the work
- Janez Lenarčič is in charge of crisis management
- Stella Kyriakides is in charge of all health issues
- Ylva Johansson is in charge of border-related issues
- Adina Vălean is in charge of mobility
- Paolo Gentiloni is in charge of macroeconomic aspects
For medical information please click here.
For health measures at the Schengen Borders please click here.
You can reach important information, statistics, reports and relevant links through EU European coronavirus response team page.