According to the recent changes to the Regulation on the application for Turkish Citizenship Law (as published in the Official Gazette dated 12.01.2017), foreigners who;
- Purchase real estate in Turkey valued at minimum USD1 million with a condition of establishing a pledge which prevents the sale of such property for 3 years;
- Invest at least USD2 million in fixed assets in Turkey;
- Deposit at least USD3 million in a bank operating in Turkey with a condition of keeping it for 3 years;
- Purchase Turkish public debt instruments in the amount of USD3 million with a condition of keeping it for 3 years; or
- Provide employment for at least 100 people in Turkey;
can apply for Turkish citizenship.